The Palm Beach North Chamber of Commerce is pleased to once again work with Target Marketing to publish a new, up-to-date, full-color North Palm Beach County Street Map and Resource Guide. This publication will be the only map endorsed and distributed by the Palm Beach North Chamber of Commerce.
Accurate, user-friendly maps are a popular item for our newcomers, potential commercial relocation candidates and even our lifelong residents.
Here are a few more reasons to include your advertisement on the new map. According to “The New Movers Marketing Potential” published by relevategroup.com
- Over 12% of the U.S. population moves each year, that is 37.1 million people in 15.8 million households
- New homeowners spend more within 6 months than the average consumer spends in 3 years
- New mover expenditures total more than $150 billion annually
- New movers are 5 times more likely to become your long term customers – if you reach them first.
- The map will be available to the public via print and on-line!
The map’s Membership Directory section offers the opportunity to promote your business. This section will classify participating businesses by category, including a brief description of products and/or services. Advertising space on the back cover and a limited number of interior display panel ads are also available. Participating advertisers will receive a complimentary supply of the folded maps.
Don’t miss this affordable and effective members-only opportunity to reach potential buyers, new residents, new businesses and new partners. More than 12,000 maps will be printed and available for the next 18-24 months.
Act now, by completing the information below and faxing it to our partners at Target Marketing (866) 603-4133. Remember, the limited space is allocated on a first-response basis. Target Marketing may be reached at (800) 933-3909 or firstname.lastname@example.org
President and CEO